Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What's new

Hey everyone! Let me tell ya, life is crazy right now for me as I am trying to books hunts for this fall to try and get on as many giant whitetails as I can! I have some really awesome hunts coming up this year so you will have to keep checking as I load them onto my site. I'm really looking forward to going to Texas in late July for She Safari clothing and filming my nine year old buddy Jordan on her first ever Axis and Sika Hunt. I will keep you posted on all of my ventures as I head out this fall to try and get as many animals on the ground as I can! Stay with me and Happy Hunting!

10 comments:

Twisted Mark said...

Love the site, can't wait to see more Hunter Chick!!!!!

Pank said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Reeve Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nicole,

Unbelievable! Your site looks great! If you only had some product on there from "you know who"!!! :)

The Reeve Family said...

Ya, well where's the product! I haven't seen any of that yet!! Oh ya, wait it's in the mail but I'm not sure that your product is going to be good enough for this deer hunter!!!! Ha Ha Thanks for the comment! Keep holding down the fort at Remington! Stay in touch!

Pank said...

Hey Nicole, I just shot you an email.

Neal

John Tate said...

Hey Nicole! Great page! You need some pics of you and me on there!! We need to get together soon and catch up!

JT

The Reeve Family said...

Hey Tater~
Thanks for the comment! Best wishes turkey hunting! Send me some pics! Bag a few turkeys for me! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole i love your site. I am from Holland. Are there videos of you hunting? I hope i can see you in action.

Greetz Nico

Anonymous said...

reputable mixer daugherty flatmate retooling sussex solvay journalists unsuccessful register dialogue
lolikneri havaqatsu